Friday, February 29, 2008

Wrap Crazy!

Yes... babywearing addict at work here ;)

Just like how I couldn't stop buying pouches (even when I make them myself now...).. I just couldn't stop experimenting different fabrics I think might be suitable for wraps.

Fortunate me has a long time friend who manufactures this type of fabric...


If you look close enough, you can tell that it's one of those eyelet fabric that many Malaysian baby clothing are made of. I'd say it's a Malaysian thing as I don't see that in other countries.

This is knit type fabric of cotton/polyester material. While it is very, very soft and comfy, it is simply not strong enough for the not so little baby of mine. I would imagine that it will work great with smaller babies ;)

Ok. Just in case any of you are wondering... yes, Arthur loves this front wrap cross carry (FWCC) position the most with the wrap. It's like a tummy to tummy in the pouch and lets him sleep comfortably with the extra fabric supporting his head.

Back carry? No, he doesn't seem to like that as much anymore.

2 comments:

Ummuzulfa said...

Hai Jess,

Arthur did look comfy in there.
Are you selling this?

Jess said...

Hi, I'm not selling any wraps at the moment as I do not know about them yet. If there are many looking for wraps, I might source the right fabric to be sold but without instructions. Otherwise, if more and more are interested in wraps, I might just bring the Storch in on day ;)