Monday, December 31, 2007

Most Common Mistake **Updated**

Out of the many slings that I have sold, I noticed that the most common mistake encountered is that users tend to bunch up the fabric, putting strain on their neck... Like so...



As much as I'd like to share more photos os such mistake with you, not many are willing to have their photos being used for this purpose... So, a really big THANK YOU for this good friend of mine who is wiling to share :)


Really, shall I say, 9 out of 10 of my customers end up doing this. That is why I try my best to make it a point to either meet up with my customers again or contact them via email from time to time to ensure they are getting the most out of the sling and ENJOYING babywearing.


To me, the most important here is not the sales but that they actually uses it. Imagine... you were walking along the street when you turn a corner and bumped into someone carrying a baby with a sling you'd sewn... instant gratitude! After all, that is why and how Peekaroobaby is conceived... out of love of babywearing. ;) ;)


To ensure that the baby's weight is EVENLY distributed, the fabric has to be opened up and shall lay flat across the back.. otherwise, one might get a backache after minutes of wearing a baby.
Instead of bunching up the fabric... ensure that it is laid flat and spread out wide...


1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

thanks for the infor... BTW, could you demonstrate how to wear a ring sling? Would love to know what's the differences?