Sunday, December 23, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Sharine. This is indeed a first on this blog of mine ;)

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"

Favourites
Colour: White
Food: Chocolate
Movie: Life is Beautiful
Sport: Cycling
Day: Sunday
Season: Autumn
Ice cream: Chocolate

First
Best friend: Vivian (we've known each other since primary 1 and are still in touch ;))
Crush: Forgot
Movie: Some HK comedy by Stephen Chau
Music: Not sure

Last
Drink: Plain water
Car ride: Back from the morning market this morning
Crush: Hmmm...
Phone call: Sis
CD played: Carpenters
Gone out with good friends: Just now over dinner
Broken a law: Don't remember
Been arrested: Never, I'm a good citizen

I'm going to pass this tag to:

Brenda

Christene

Sandra

really... I'm still quite new on the blog scene.. no idea who else to pass it to..

No comments: