Thursday, May 1, 2008

Market Day 28th April 2008

Back from our trip, we are setting up stall at the Little Penang Street Market once again.

Looking at how happy Arthur is, I would say he still remember market days quite well... especially when he gets to meet up with his friend again... the abang is also there with his Mom who sells creme caramel puddings at the markets... so, yes, Arthur has good company at the market now.

One of the main reasons why I have decided to set up stall at the market was to be able to provide better assistance to anyone interested in babywearing. I am so glad I did that as it has now become my point of meeting up with my customers, who return to ask for further instructions now that her 7 month-old baby has outgrown the cradle carry position.
As always, market days are filled with events that keep you going througout the day. This time round, we even had a cooking demonstration!



No comments: