Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Little Penang Street Market Nov 07

Yes! Peekaroobaby has finally made itself known to the public for the first time! Before this, it was all just reserved for friends and family. The products on sale were mainly four; the pouch sling, doll sling, taggies and baby wipes... I am just proud and happy to say that each item did sell.

Our humble stall was represented by the family team ; DH, DS and I... and, before you think of anything for my little Arthur... let me assure you he really enjoyed himself there... you'll see why as you read on...



Slings on display...


Demonstrating on how the pocket can be reversed to contain the sling...


Father and son... my supportive team members
(No.. that's not pee... nor sweat... it's the work of my precious one spitting out water fed to him)


Taggies on display
(this caught the most attention)




Doll sling
(the bear also acted as dummy baby to help me show the customers how the baby can be worn)



My QC partner testing out the doll sling
(no.. he wasn't forced to do it.. he just loves to mimick Momma... that's what the doll sling is for, after all =))

The flannel wipes on display


And now... to ensure you that my QC partner indeed had fun....

Busy showing off his creativity...


Busy entertaining...

No comments: