Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Sax Experience...


Ok ok... let's not get overexcited again. The spelling is correct. I did not misspell the above.

In my effort to promote environmental friendliness and going green, Peekaroobaby has been carrying Envirosax for some time now... a trendy way and convenient way to bringing out those reusable bags...
With so much news on the importance to go green and the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle), I am rather sad that some of my attempts to decline plastic bags while grocery shopping failed... simply because the cashier is afraid the security officers will come after them???
For this particular reason, I'd prefer to go shopping at the foreigners-owned super/hypermarkets as they are rather glad I brought my own bag and there's simply no contest on why I should be using their bags instead.

No comments: