Thursday, July 3, 2008

Frus and frus

It's been decided. It's just not easy getting my website done despite paying for someone to do it. After 2 attempts, I have decided it is more than enough. The first group of people took 3 months and the second group of people is still going at it since end of Decemeber 2007 (they promised it shall be done before Chinese New Year 2008).

Instead of spending time emailing them and chasing after them, I have to just admit that I am really tired of the whole thing... I am just going to let it be and try my best to rearrange my blog shop to make it more attractive and user-friendly. That shall explain why you won't be able to log on to the blog shop for the next week. Thank you for understanding.

Perhaps, it would have been better if I'd ask around more before engaging in anyone. My trusting self definitely did not work out where web development is involved :(

Perhaps, it would have been better if I have at least double the budget of what I am paying them... could it have been better?

Perhaps, my site would have been ready by now if I went ahead and used the money to invest in a web design course instead...

Lesson learnt... the difficult way...

2 comments:

bZbee said...

yeah..usually we always have the "trust a person" instinct until something happens....happens to all i guess.and i too learnt my lessons in biz the hard way!!! especially getting a domain and sorts....hang in there..all will be ok (eventually)

Jess said...

Thanks, BzBee...