- to see a baby using a bottle to feed
- when I hear people give negative remarks on breastmilk, on how it is not as nutritious as formula
- when I hear that babies NEED to be given a mix of breastmilk and formula
- to see people constantly checking out prices for formula and disposable diapers (and, to think I was one of them, where diapers are concerned)
- to be explaining to people about cloth diapers and getting the 'yucky' reaction
- to see caregivers struggling to carry babies with their bare arms
- to see someone letting their little ones 'cry it out' even when the little ones are less than a year old
- to have peole look at us in disgust when we are wearing our babies
- when people come up to me (as I was wearing Arthur in a wrap) with a look of horror and an offer to help...
It's all just so weird ... I am probably weird...