Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally!

Finally, after a year and countless suggestions to include nursing covers into Peekaroobaby, it finally makes sense.



All it took was a couple of friendly reminders "It's useful what!" and I was determined to make them to sell. So much for all those opinions before this!... Big, big thank you to my friends. (Not sure if I shall mention your names here but you know who you are :D)

Then again, those previous ones came from people who does not use nursing covers as much as this duo does... it didn't convince me enough that nursing covers are a practical addition to a breastfeeding mom's gear.

Admittedly, nursing covers were not something I'd use when I was breastfeeding Arthur. We'd just prefer to go to nursery rooms, do it in the car or, sometimes, even in the toilet. I was afraid, that even with the cover, there will be people looking our way...

Anyway, those of you who have been patiently waiting for a Peek-a-Cover (~nursing cover~), do hop over and make your selection.


Launching it in conjunction with the World Breastfeeding Week, they are all discounted at RM30.00 each (Aug 2 - Aug 7) . After which, it will be RM38.00 each.

No comments: