Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been real long...

Wow! I can't believe 2009 is here! I can't believe my three weeks break is over! I can't believe my son is going to be three this year! I can't believe my last post was more than a month ago! I just cannot believe that things went by so fast without me even realising what exactly I've been doing!

This is late but I believe in late than never...

Peekaroobaby is now going through the second New Year and wow! I can't believe it was 2007 when I first started Peekaroobaby! This would not be possible if it weren't for you, my customers and my readers :D

Here, I just want to sincerely Thank You who have been with me through the journey, sharing my passion and joy in babywearing, breastfeeding and cloth diapering. If not for you, Peekaroobaby will not be celebrating and welcoming 2009!

The year that was 2008, it was a great year and a very, very memorable one indeed. I have managed to finally get Malaysian Babywearers up and running :D Not much and only slowly building it up, though. Nevertheless, we managed not to miss a monthly gathering in Penang and are trying our best to make regular meetings in KL a reality. We managed to carry out IBW08 activities and have fun along the way. With a great team, I foresee a supportive babywearing community with MBW!

The year that was 2008, I made a few good friends and my son grew up too soon! A demanding toddler on hand, 2009 will see me having less and less time to sew, perhaps... then again, he is also growing to be kind of understanding... whatever it is, he is my priority.

The year that was 2008 and the year that is 2009 and beyond, Peekaroobaby wishes to continue its dedication to babywearing, breastfeeding and cloth diapering....

No comments: