Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogging again?

Having recently been invited to the Blogging Circle on Facebook... I am itching to blog again?

B.L.O.G.... to me, it is like a acronym for a disease. One that took my time away from my kids... one that I can be totally addicted to checking every minute of the day... if I let it... can I blog again without it 'letting' me get addicted again? I would like to give it another go.

Honestly, many a times, I have indeed attempted to delete this blog for good... then again, I saw that people still checks them out... so, perhaps... maybe... just keep it on for references sake... every now and then, I would still get emails on the topics I have posted... not bad, huh?

So, perhaps... let me try to have a go once again and see if this will work out again. But then again, what topics shall I talk about now???

No comments: